Header Ads

New Music: Lecrae ft. YK Orisis - Set me free

Lecrae_Set Me Free
Grammy-Award winning artist, best-selling author, entrepreneur and social activist LECRAE releases “Set Me Free,” the first single from his upcoming album due in Spring 2020

Released today via Columbia Records/Reach Records, “Set Me Free” produced by GAWVI features Def Jam recording artist, singer, and rapper, YK Osiris (“Worth It,” “Valentine”).
“As I went through my own restoration process, I realized there were things that had held me down, keeping me from being all that God had created me to me.” says Lecrae “My prayer is that we’re all set from shackles like negative thoughts that keep us from experiencing true freedom!”
Along with the song, Lecrae also released the official video featuring YK directed by Bobby Hanaford Watch it below!

STREAM/DOWNLOAD “Set Me Free”: lecrae.lnk.to/SetMeFree

No comments

Comment here