Header Ads

[Music + Video] Hayley Adesina - Where Would I be Without you | Latestgospel.com.ng


 
UK based gospel music Minister Hayley Adesina is out with her first debut single titled “Where Would I be Without you”, Which is the  Soundtrack on her Just-recent EP. “WHERE WOULD I BE WITHOUT YOU”.

On this song, Hayley Adesina acknowledges God as the Source of Life, Peace, Joy & everything and say's Without God there is Nothing and Absolutely Nothing Else that matters.

According to Hayley, The spirit of the Lord prompted me to start my music ministry and use my talent for his Glory and Gospel and I obeyed the call. I'm motivated to do the work of God to bring healing, breakthroughs and deliverance for Gods creation and draw more souls to him and give his message to the world

“I got the inspiration to write and perform this song through my own experiences and personal relationship with God and what he has done in my life” said Hayley


Hayley Delivers this powerful worship song on a Soft-Rock Tempo with a heart-melting and soul-lifting Wordings. This song was produced at Broadwater studios

QUOTABLE LYRICS

Were would I've been.... without you
Were would I've been without you

How could I've been without you.
How could I've been without you

Do you know... There is no one like our God
Do you know... There is no one like Him. 

Download the song below and enjoy, Remember to drop your Comments and please Don't forget to share  to as many as you can.

                 DOWNLOAD
      
Watch Where Would I Be Lyrics Video Below 

Click Links below to Contact / Follow Hayley Adesina

No comments

Comment here